Sunday, December 27, 2015

How to check repair mobile short circuit board


Mobile printed circuit broad



An electrical network that has a closed loop giving a return path for the current Printed Circuit broad is made up with Fiber.
Circuit has prints and a  wires in copper. If copper prints is broken, It may be repair with a Jumper wire If Circuit is Burned or damage, no way to recover it.


Short circuit Checking method


Set multi-meter on CONTINUITY
Scenior 1: Connect Black probe to Circuit's +VE Print.  and Red probe to Circuit's -VE print shows some reading.

Scenior2: Connect Black probe to Circuit's -VE print and Red probe to Circuit's +VE print shows no reading.


Note: IF reading shows in BOTH scenarios it means circuit has Shortage.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. Laga iPhone stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly one of the best and helpful blogs! Thanks a lot for this excellent trick through which everyone can find the repair board. There is also a problem in my iPhone board, so my fast friend recommended me IPHONE REPARASJON NEDRE EIKER KOMMUN, I experienced its services and now my identifying the repairing is not as easy as ABC. It looks like assembled by the company.

    ReplyDelete